This page is not available in your selected language. Your language preference will not be changed but the contents of this page will be shown in English.
Your time is precious, which is why you would like to delegate investment decisions to an experienced investment professional. Your relationship manager will take the time to fully understand your situation, personal and financial, to ensure that your investment strategy meets your individual objectives, requirements, and risk profile. Thorough portfolio monitoring paired with regular reviews ensure that your investment activities are always in line with your current circumstances.
Our services – a selection
We typically distinguish between five mandate types: globally diversified, regionally focused, asset-class-specific, modular and sustainability.
- Globally diversified mandates invest in all major asset classes (money markets, bonds, equities, and alternative investments such as non-traditional investment funds and commodities). In line with Julius Baer’s long-term global investment strategy, your assets are actively managed in accordance to our investment approach.
- Regionally focused mandates invest in a particular region by making use of either direct investments or investment funds. We carefully select and monitor all investment vehicles in order to represent a specific region the best way possible.
- Asset-class-specific mandates invest only in one asset class such as fixed income, equities, or alternative investments.
- Modular mandate solutions combine offerings from across Julius Baer’s entire mandate landscape to best fulfil your individual needs.
- Sustainability mandates are multi-asset-class mandates. They primarily invest in high-quality companies that have an outstanding MSCI environmental, social and governance (ESG) research rating and pursue the objective of generating long-term, risk-adjusted financial returns.
The products and services offered depend on the domicile of the client and the legal entity of Julius Baer.