At today’s Annual General Meeting of Julius Baer Group Ltd. the shareholders passed all agenda items and proposals submitted by the Board of Directors.
In detail, the Annual General Meeting 2015 of Julius Baer Group Ltd. passed the following resolutions:
- The annual report, the financial statements and the Group accounts for the year 2014 were approved.
- The appropriation of the disposable profit, the dissolution and the distribution of roughly CHF 224 million out of ‘share premium reserve/capital contribution reserve’ were approved. The amount corresponds to a distribution of CHF 1.00 per registered share. The distribution will be paid free of expense from 21 April 2015.
- The members of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Board were discharged for the 2014 financial year.
- The maximum aggregate amount of compensation of the Board of Directors for the coming term of office (AGM 2015 – AGM 2016) was approved. Additionally, the shareholders approved the Executive Board’s aggregate amount of variable cash-based compensation elements for the completed financial year 2014, the aggregate amount of variable share-based compensation elements that are allocated in the financial year 2015 and the maximum aggregate amount of fixed compensation for the next financial year 2016.
- The Remuneration Report 2014 was approved in a consultative vote.
- The Board members Daniel J. Sauter, Gilbert Achermann, Andreas Amschwand, Heinrich Baumann, Claire Giraut, Gareth Penny and Charles Stonehill were re-elected for a one-year term.
- Paul Man-Yiu Chow was elected as new member of the Board of Directors for a one-year term. He will also serve on the Audit Committee.
- Daniel J. Sauter was re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors for a one-year term.
- Gilbert Achermann, Heinrich Baumann and Gareth Penny were elected as members of the Compensation Committee for a one-year term.
- KPMG AG, Zurich, was appointed as Statutory Auditors for another one-year period.
- Dr. Marc Nater, Wenger Plattner Attorneys at Law, Küsnacht, was elected as independent representative until the end of the next Annual General Meeting.