The Julius Baer Foundation supports partner organisations for three to six years which share the same goals and execute visionary projects in one of the three core areas. Our self-perception goes beyond seeing ourselves as just a means of financial support, as we want to gain and acquire a deep and thorough understanding within our core areas in order to be a motivational, reflective, and experienced organisation, allowing us to discuss matters as equals with our partner organisations.
We focus on three core areas:
Please read the respective information about each core area and the outlined criteria.
If you would like to submit a request, please use the ‘Grant Application Form’ which can be found in the box on the right hand side, and adhere to all necessary requirements. We can only consider electronically received English grant applications that contain all required documents. You may submit requests throughout the year. The Foundation Board meeting takes place four times a year, during which grant applications are reviewed.
The Julius Baer Foundation supports partners within the three core areas that are impactful, sustainable, and visionary. In addition, partners should have experience in their field and references confirming such experience. Please take the specified criteria within each core area into consideration.
Please be informed that we do not support the following:
- Projects that are not within the three core areas: vocational training, recycling PLUS, or wealth inequality
- Projects in the core area of vocational training: short-term training, advanced training, and seminars
- Projects in the core area of recycling PLUS: waste management projects
- Projects in the core area of wealth inequality: poverty reduction projects
- Individuals and companies
- Projects for which we would be required to cover the full costs (we do not cover more than 50% of the total costs)
- Leisure activities
- Fundraising campaigns
Our cultural support is currently limited to our already existing cultural partnerships.