There are no open apprenticeship positions for the year 2023. Apprenticeship positions starting in 2024 will be published in July 2023.
What we are looking for
- Have completed highest elementary school respectively secondary school (A-level)
- Have good to very good grades in key subjects (German, English, French and mathematics)
- Are interested in and enthusiastic about the financial sector as well as the economy
- Are motivated, reliable and open-minded
- Are service-oriented, independent and a good team player
- Enjoy working on a computer
- Specifically for IT Specialist applicants: Are enthusiastic about technology and enjoy solving complex tasks
What you can expect from us
- Internal training to broaden your technical expertise and support personal growth
- Support from a personal coach during your apprenticeship
- An international environment
- Numerous events and activities, and a lot of fun
- Various benefits
We are a certified training company
For us as a training company, the ‘Great Start!’ certification confirms that our apprentices trust the people they work for, are proud of what they do, and enjoy working with their colleagues.
Find answers in our FAQs.
Still did not find the right answer? Contact us.