Please use the Grant Application Form and provide the information requested. A file will only be created after a completed Grant Application Form has been submitted. In order to be considered, grant applications must: be made via this form; completed in Adobe Reader, submitted electronically in English, and contain all of the necessary documents. Requests can be submitted throughout the year. Applications are reviewed and grant decisions are made at three of the Foundation’s quarterly Board meetings.
The Julius Baer Foundation supports partners that are impactful, well organized, and visionary, and that have a solid track record in their field. Please take the specified criteria within each strategic core area into consideration.
You may apply for funding under the following conditions:
- your project falls into one of our two core areas: Wealth Inequality or Education Inequality
- your idea for a project on wealth inequality goes beyond poverty reduction
- you present a sound implementation plan and realistic budget for the requested funds
- you demonstrate, where possible, a likelihood of sustainability or legacy as well as impact
- your proposal integrates other stakeholders into a collaborative project
- you have a co-funding system in place (JBF does not cover more than 50% of the total organisational budget)
Furthermore, the Julius Baer Foundation does not support:
- political parties
- any faith-based organisations, regardless of religion
- leisure activities
- entertainment events
- projects that seek support solely for salaries and wages
- fundraising or awareness campaigns
- activities that will have a negative impact on the environment
- any further art institutions (except existing partnerships)
The 2023 Julius Baer Foundation Board Meetings are scheduled for 8 February, 22 May, and 25 September 2023. Deadlines for submitting Grant Applications are 2 December 2022, 24 March 2023, and 30 June 2023. We will inform you of the decisions reached at the latest three weeks after the respective Board Meeting.
Additionally, we do not accept any further Grant Applications in the area of Education Inequality until further notice.