Our special report ‘Future Mobility’ takes a comprehensive look at the mobility revolution that is currently underway.
In the report, we examine the innovative approaches to mobility being taken in two major cities – Berlin and Jakarta – and introduce you to two companies that are developing new mobility solutions, one on the ground and one in the air. The report also features an interview with Formula E driver Sébastien Buemi, where he talks about his vision of the future of mobility.
‘Future Mobility’ touches on many of the topics that matter most to our clients and prospects, including sustainability, Next Generation megatrends, and investment themes, and has been created in conjunction with Julius Baer’s research department.
Table of contents
- Research: Here comes the mobility revolution
- Infographic: Making mobility move again
- Sébastien Buemi: The high-voltage racer
- History: 10 mobility predictions that were dead wrong
- Berlin: No car? No problem!
- Photo gallery: Pioneering moments in Formula E
- Formula Student: Two racing teams profiled
- Volocopter: Urban mobility takes flight
- Econduce: Sustainable mobility in Mexico City
- Jakarta: Changing gears in the Indonesian metropolis