This page is not available in your selected language. Your language preference will not be changed but the contents of this page will be shown in English.
Please use the Grant Application Form and adhere to the outlined requirements. A file will only be created after a completed Grant Application Form has been submitted. We can only consider grant applications that use this form, completed in Adobe Reader, submitted electronically in English, and containing all of the necessary documents. You may submit requests throughout the year. Applications are reviewed and grant decisions made at three of the Foundation’s quarterly Board meetings.
The Julius Baer Foundation supports partners that are impactful, well organised and visionary, with a solid track record in their field. Please take the specified criteria within each strategic core area into consideration.
You may apply for funding under the following conditions:
- your project falls into one our two core areas: Wealth Inequality or Solutions Replacing Plastics
- your idea for a project on Wealth Inequality goes beyond poverty reduction
- your idea for a project on Solutions Replacing Plastics goes beyond waste collection / management
- you present a sound implementation plan and realistic budget for requested funds
- you demonstrate where possible a likelihood of sustainability or legacy as well as impact
- your proposal integrates other stakeholders in a collaborative project
- you have a co-funding system in place (JBF does not cover more than 50% of the total organisational budget)
Furthermore, the Julius Baer Foundation does not support:
- political parties
- any faith-based organisations, regardless of religion
- leisure activities
- entertainment events
- projects that seek support solely for salaries and wages
- fundraising and awareness campaigns
- activities that will result in a negative impact on the environment
- any further art institutions (except existing partnerships).