Set bespoke solutions into place to secure your wealth through the long term
The success of tomorrow relies upon the seeds of today
In today’s increasingly complex market and regulatory landscape, Julius Baer’s Wealth Planners can advise and support you and your family with long-term financial planning solutions that can weather all seasons.
A holistic advisory process for sophisticated investors
You can trust Julius Baer’s Wealth Planners to employ a holistic advisory process as well as draw upon a well-established network of external specialists and providers when devising the best possible solutions to meet your needs. The solutions will meet your requirements so that they are in line with the increasingly complex regulatory environment worldwide.
Julius Baer’s comprehensive wealth planning services
- Financial planning and wealth overview – Enabling you to attain a complete overview of your financial status, forming the base for discussions concerning the systematic planning of your wealth from various angles including finance, tax and estate planning.
- Philanthropy – Helping you to make charitable donations that reflect your family’s values and passions, create a legacy for future generations, and bring about change. In addition, philanthropy can be helpful in wealth planning and strengthening family cohesion. The options for philanthropic giving are broad.
- Special transactions – The facilitation and smooth execution of your escrow needs.
- Succession – Helping you to arrange your wealth so that it can be passed on to future generations according to your wishes. Julius Baer’s succession planning offering considers multiple jurisdictions and tax mitigation options. Solutions can include testamentary provisions, prenuptial agreements, gifts made during a lifetime, as well as change of residence and other agreements including the establishment of a trust, family and/or charitable foundation, any other structure as well as insurance and pension contracts.
- Retirement – Helping you to clarify your retirement options, the planning and the pay-out of your pension fund with a short to long-term view.
- Relocation – Providing you with considerations when moving to a foreign country, covering tax systems, marital and inheritance laws, insurance and pensions, as well as support in coordinating your move.
- Taxation – Offering tailor-made solutions for sophisticated investors requiring support in optimising income, wealth, transaction and inheritance tax due to living or working in multiple jurisdictions as well as evolving economic, social and legal frameworks.
- Wealth structuring – Expert guidance on the structuring of your wealth – from private trusts, foundations, and insurance solutions, to usufruct, capital income segregation, and escrow services.
Note: The products and services offered depend on the domicile of the client and the legal entity of Julius Baer.
As a client of Julius Baer, you are welcome to an initial analysis and conceptual discussion of your wealth management requirements. Afterwards, a more in-depth analysis can be discussed, with costs calculated according to complexity.
Are you interested in learning more about Julius Baer’s wealth planning services? Your relationship manager would be delighted to provide you with more detailed information.