This page is not available in your selected language. Your language preference will not be changed but the contents of this page will be shown in English.
When it comes to the future, peace of mind starts with developing a plan to optimise your pension. Whether your retirement is still decades away or just around the corner, it is never too early – or late – to secure your future and protect your pension assets.
Anticipating the future
Why is this so important? Because the pension system is facing major challenges. At present, the cross-subsidisation of pensioners by actively insured individuals amounts to several billion Swiss francs annually. The reforms needed to address this issue are not yet in sight. Until such reforms are introduced, actively insured individuals will therefore continue to receive a lower interest rate on their pension.
A reliable partner
With Julius Baer, you have a partner who provides holistic and personal advice from a single source – with full transparency and a clear investment strategy. Together with you, we work to identify the best way to coordinate the investment strategies for your personal and pension assets, and optimise your individual tax situation. In collaboration with specialised external partners and consultants, we design a pension solution that is specifically tailored to your needs, be it for your occupational or supplementary pension. In other words: we help you today to find the optimal solution for tomorrow.
Our services – a selection
Our pension specialists offer a range of services to help you ensure you can enjoy your golden years to the fullest. These include:
- advice on collective and individual supplementary pension solutions (1e) in order to design pension plans flexibly and individually
- vested benefits planning to optimise existing pension assets
- tailored solutions for the self-employed, who have significant freedom in shaping and optimising their pension schemes
- mortgage lending for investment opportunities tied to pension assets
- tax optimisation to ensure tax-efficient pension solutions