Simplify your life with our first-class Investor Services
The administration of financial assets is time-consuming, tying up resources that could be used elsewhere. By selecting Julius Baer as your global custodian, you will receive dedicated and personalised services, along with state-of-the art data processing and communications technology, enabling you to simplify your life and create more time for other endeavours.
Investor Services at Julius Baer
Julius Baer’s Investor Services is one of the leading service providers in Switzerland. It has been offering customised investor services to pension funds, family offices, insurance companies, fund management companies, fund administrators, asset managers, endowments, foundations, corporations, banks and also private clients for more than twenty-five years.
The Julius Baer Investor Services Core Offering
- Safekeeping of securities and other assets
- Settlement of all securities transactions
- Administrative acts/notifications and processing of corporate actions
- Collection of interest, dividends and principal repayments
- Securities lending and borrowing
- Cash management
- Interest on current account balances
- Flexible and user-specific reporting services
- Compliance monitoring
- Tax Services (relief at source and via reclaim)
- Access to a network of carefully selected sub-custodians & clearing houses
Would you like to learn more about Investor Services at Julius Baer? Your relationship manager will be delighted to provide you with more detailed information.